Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nissansportz.com are having a meet at Gaydon motor museum and I'd like to extend the invitation to my fellow Juke owners. Below is the post from nissansportz, if you'd like to say hello then add your name to this thread and I'll add you to the list.Hope to see you there! Heritage Motor Centre Motor Museum at GaydonDate will be either Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th of February 2012 and we will meet up from 10:30am onwards.We will have a designated parking area and normal admission to the museum is £11The museum also has a pleasant Café so should the weather not be to good (like at Beaulieu!) we have somewhere to shelter - this also means you cant use the fact it is February as an excuse for not attending!Full details of "Gaydon" (as it is known!) can be found at http://www.heritage-...r-centre.co.uk/It is very close to Junction 12 of the M40 and we hope this will mean more of you can make the trip (as well as giving us southerners a chance for a blast on the way there!)The date will be finalised within the next week so if you can make it put your name down in the list of attendees.We look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It looks like we'll be meeting on Saturday 4th folks.Any takers? I would be nice to put some names to faces (or should that be faces to names!)
Paul_S2012-01-10 17:42:50

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem folks. I just thought plans might have changed for some, and we've had some new sign-ups since I posted the first time.Sorry you can't make it all.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This looks scary! And this suspicious:I love this - I saw on in a meeting room at Nissan HQ some time ago. Does anyone know if these are reproduced or is there only one?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts