Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
very nice,i like those red boot strips as well,i wonder who's arm i have to twist to get them in black.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Gadget wrote:very nice,i like those red boot strips as well,i wonder who's arm i have to twist to get them in black.Gadget the dare to differ parts are available in various colours you cans find a brochure in the dealers or search the forum the topic was covered at launch in November

·
Registered
131 Posts
Am looking forward to see the spoiler myself, something i have been toying over for a while now, as the white paint match on mine is shocking (but thats another story). Was thinking of a carbon black wrap, possibly wing mirrors aswell, but will hold off to see what your red one looks like JUKE5TER2013-03-21 11:34:12

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
deks,thanks for the info looks like i am going to give the dealership a bit of a roasting or words to that effect i shouldn't have to keep on digging around for accessories "i need info up front ahh!"

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
You're welcome gadget, re dealers. Sadly the biggest problem is forum members seem to know more than them. Which is something that gets my backup with all car salesmen, many know how to sell but know very little about what they are selling.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
deks,i don't no what we would do without and you and the other members i am in the dealers next week,looks like these salesmen need re-programming.sorry monumental c***up to many late nights,need to think a little more before putting fingers into gear
Gadget2013-03-21 13:13:59

·
Registered
663 Posts
as you know Deks i am waiting to have my leather interior changed, should have been here on 7/3/13, two weeks ago..have just this second had a call from the dealership principle to say Niissan have sent the front seats in the correct leather but the rear seat cover has come in a different material, it is part leather and part suede, how the hell as that happened when it has all come from the same place..now they are saying it is going to be at least another 3 weeks before they get a replacement..they just seem to go from bad to worse..i told the principle that if it wasnt for the fact that we have a good relationship i would be blowing my top by now but i know it is not his fault. anyway he has a meeting tomorrow with some Nissan big wigs and is going to bring it up with them and ask them what sort of compo are they prepared to offer me.. i like that man

1 - 19 of 19 Posts