Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
And the same back to you!!

I also hope 2013 is a happy and healthy one for all!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Merry Christmas ...Everyone!Rattly2012-12-04 19:07:48

·
Registered
663 Posts
and the same to each and every member..may i wish you all a HAPPY JUKE YEAR

·
Registered
493 Posts
with out going all bah humbug,could i just point out that it is only the 4th 0f dec,and we will all no doubt be on here up to,twasse the day before christmas,and all the animals were in the manger,there was a star in the east,and some shepards were watching there flocks,and most of you know the rest,

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Yep, 3 weeks till Christmas and it may be a lifetime away but already snow is about to fall and winter tyres are on... it feels like Christmas!!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Fee wrote: Yep, 3 weeks till Christmas and it may be a lifetime away but already snow is about to fall and winter tyres are on... it feels like Christmas!!!!

thats what becomes of living in the far north,down south here in west yorkshire,the sun has been shining like a spring day

·
Registered
39 Posts
I guess I ought to really say "Happy Three Kings", because in Spain "Papa Noel" is a comparative newcomer.On the evening of January 6, the Three wise men, suitably garbed, arrive to the sea shore on a boat decorated with lights, then ride horses (no camels available) that are waiting on the beach, through all the streets of the town taking pieces of paper from the children, with their gift requests. The three Kings also throw bucket loads of sweets to everyone!! Quite an experience!! However, I am an ex-Londoner, so "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all JOG Members!!" I would also like to express my wishes for a successful and prosperous New Year to Nissan globally and Nissan España particularly.
Deks2012-12-07 06:48:02

·
Registered
663 Posts
the big day is almost upon us but spare a thought for those of us that will be at work christmas day and new years eve night
most of all spare a thought for all those in the armed forces that will be away from their families. but where ever you are enjoy your time with your friends and family

1 - 20 of 49 Posts