Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Saturday ctrdetailing is coming to my unit to detail my Juke, so he/we will be there all day Saturday if anyone wants to pop by and say hello, free coffee or tea for anyone dropping inAlso he said he would be willing to do another detail over the weekend if anyone is interestedpm him for prices and detailsaddress of unit is Unit 6&7 Wallend Business Park, Wallend Farm, Island Road Upstreet CT3 4DFIt's the main A28 out of Canterbury towards Thanet

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
LancsJuke wrote:Looking for an excuse to drive my new baby but a 600 mile round trip might be a bit excessive!

It will really help with running it in though!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Thank you sir! I'll have a think about the options and let you know. The car is quite clean at the moment and it might be that you want to take a look before we decide 100%.I'll PM you back my thoughts today.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Paul_S wrote:Thank you sir! I'll have a think about the options and let you know. The car is quite clean at the moment and it might be that you want to take a look before we decide 100%.I'll PM you back my thoughts today.bring it with next Saturday Paul, then Craig can take a look

·
Registered
790 Posts
ok mate as i say if you want to clean it before you come that makes it easier (well saves time) for me , i can just correct it and then would advise we protect it to help stop those swirls coming back so easy , wax or sealent, your choice , i have a beautiful post of swissvax shield wax (£130) or we can go the sealant route

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Well, ideally Saturday but obviously you are going to be busy with Deks mota.I'll have a think, make sure I bring it as clean as I can, then decide when I get there if that's OK? At the moment I think one of the quicker options would be most likely.If the weather is rubbish then the car will be in a state and I might decide to have it done another time. I certainly don't want to mess you about mate so I'll try not to make it too complicated! If I am really lucky, my camera will be back from the repairers and I'll take some pics

·
Registered
493 Posts
Paul_S wrote:ctrdetailing - can you PM me with a quote for doing some swirl correction on my 370Z please?
well,who knew you had a 370z paul,you never mentioned it before

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Oh yes, I do as it happens. Do you want me to show you a picture?! I'm trying to convince Sarah to drive it. I enjoy driving her Juke and I think she is missing out too!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I'm still looking good to meet up :)I hope to have my camera delivered back tomorrow so that's really good news. I have to try and remember how to use it now!Sadly, I drive the Zed down a road with a burst water main today so I might have to give it a bit of a clean before Saturday morning!!

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I'm looking forward to seeing you chaps and putting some faces to the names. I won't be there early as I might have a shandy or two Friday night!

Deks - I'll send you a text before I leave so you'll have a rough idea when I'll turn up.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts