Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inejn SRI: £100 SOLDStillen Axle Back: £120 £90 (One of the hanger brackets has come off, exhaust still holds well without it but can be spot welded for about £10)Forge Dump Valve (Atmos): £100Team Heko Wind Deflectors: £20 SOLDSpax Lowering Springs (30mm - Brand New): £130 £100All off a Nissan Juke DIG-T, Used to record demo videos. Been on the car for around 5k. Email: simon [@] clubstyle.co.uk
PerformanceFrog.com2013-03-02 20:49:29

·
Registered
663 Posts
hi Simon , dont know what is wrong but when i try to e-mail you it wont let me send it with "typo's" in it which is the [ ] if i dont put that in it is sending it but i dont think you are recieving it. can you please advise me

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi PerformanceFrog, tell you what , forget the wind deflectors as im not used to people messing about like this so i will get some elsewhere

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Keith,Do you want the wind deflectors as I understand you have had issues emailing me?I am not a company, these were all purchased to make videos to show people how to do it.I don't have time to be on the forums 24/7 hence why I put my email address on there.PerformanceFrog.com2013-02-27 20:57:33

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've emailed several times to say I'l have the exhaust, and to see if you want to do a deal to shift the lot, but no reply since- I did get your message ref the prices. If you can let me know if I'm going to get it one way or the other it would be really appreciated.... :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts