Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been following a saga on FB whereby a customer on 5 seperate occasions has gone to collect his new Jukeonly to find it hasnt arrived at the dealer. Held up on one occasion by the Diesel ECu reset and now wait for this NO SD cards for the new connect 2 system. Apparently there is a shortage of them and Nissan cant supply enough to meet demand so deliveries have been halted while they wait for more SD cards from the suppliers.WHats even more annoying it to the social media team on FB to get this info as NCS were being there usually non cooperative self and denying any knowledge of any issues.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
as far as i am concerned they can scrap the connect 2 system they can have my sd card i have tried for over a week to register it,i have spent numerous hours speaking with them it is a good job i am not paying for the calls.its not nissans fault it's the muppets that are administering it.From what i have been told i am not the only one and this is likely to get worse as more come on stream.will keep you posted when i finally get a result.someones head needs to roll.so if the sd cards are available it still doesn't mean the google part of the system is going to work.Gadget2013-04-04 22:09:01

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Personally the more I hear about the connect 2 the less I like I believe this new system is somehow linked to the constant flashing temp gauge an ex demo with old connect is looking increasingly more appealing

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
to cut along story short it has had me locked out of the system for two days saying my email and password was registered. when it was never registered it in the first place.to day by some miracle it has bought up my account details, vin no,name,nickname of vehicle,etc,now this is the classic part,the instruction has come up on the screen "go to your car to complete setup" bearing in mind i have never received the email for the final part of the procedure so why would i want to go to the car, i would still be sitting there twiddling my thumbs.spoke to a nice guy at nissan (forth time i have spoken with them) very apologetic went in to my account his words "this is unbelievable" got the same screen "not activated" i will escalate it up to my manager and the people that administer the system.there appears to be no reset in the system where you can re input your details again so then it goes into lockdown mode then nothing is going nowhere.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi TTDegs,in this day and age you would think they would have road tested this stuff before unleashing it on the public,but it seems it is all done on the hoof.if don't work they will come up with a fix,good job these comedians never worked on the space shuttles.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
It does seem more and more commonplace to use early adopters as beta testers

But you would like to think that at least a little bit of testing would have taken place TTDegs2013-04-05 00:07:07

·
Registered
17 Posts
This would add up, as today when viewing the Tekna the salesman said that the Satnav was not working due to no SD card. Hope they sort it out, poor person who is picking there Tekna up later minus a satnav

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I now have Airbiquity's phone number/email address/london address so come monday i will have words with them,these are the people who are administering this connect2 system for nissan.by monday night i hope for a result fingers crossed.
Gadget2013-04-06 15:22:26

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hope you get to the bottom of it, I have been telling the wife how good the system looks when we finally receive it!! Would be good if it actually worked!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi crag,by tomorrow night it will be working one way or another trust me even if i have to make myself a nuisance all flaming day.i have paid for something and i expect it to working from the day i purchased it and not from when they want it to work.if not they had better come up with some sort of a solution.so it is going to be a busy day phoning sunderland and london.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wouldn't expect too much out of Sunderland they are currently on shut down. Though I think they are back tomorrow.
That said they build them not design or operate . You will need to speak to Nissan GB at rickmansworth

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
thanks deks,the fella i spoke to on thursday was moving it up to his manager and sending an email to airbiquity as he was going to twickenham on the friday to watch the rugby fantastic!.he asked me to phone him on monday for an update.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Eureka,armed with phone this morning,switched on computer logged in on the connect page the nickname i had gave it was there as an extra icon clicked on it surprise surprise it was the email thank goodness.printed it off went to the car started the engine don't forget your mobile phone,followed the nine steps in the email bingo now up and running.One caution some of the services are using cloud services requiring the use of a data allowance from your mobile phone,tried these services and it was dialling my phone so if you are on restricted data i would assume it soon could chew it's way through it.
Gadget2013-04-08 23:47:56

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.