Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected Juke 1.6 cvt on Monday and done 164 mile so far and computer reading 32.7 mpg which i am happy about considering i changed from a 1.5dci Note doing 62.7 mpg.Reason for change needed the auto due to bad legs but i must say the Juke is the car for me Tomorrow nice run to Whitstable for fish and spuds, should return nice with cruise control set, but time will tell. Happy motoring

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Noted for the auto as renowned for lower mpg than manual, just ask coupe cruiser,we drove his in the alps last year and managed to get it to its lowest mpg ever....... Our manual dig-t is coming in at 29 currently

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Kats wrote:Noted for the auto as renowned for lower mpg than manual, just ask coupe cruiser,we drove his in the alps last year and managed to get it to its lowest mpg ever....... Our manual dig-t is coming in at 29 currently that was nothing to do with it being auto that had more to do with it being driven like it should and not like your granny would drive

·
Registered
663 Posts
my CVT Tekna is only returning me 31.3 at the moment. but done just over 1000 miles in some quite bad weather so with better weather to come hopefully better MPG to come. but apart from that, I'M LOVING IT

·
Registered
445 Posts
only been out in our new juke yesterday for a short drive to collect some parts, and its showing 38.5mpg (1.5 diesel), im hoping this will rise once we start using it more, bearing in mind its not brand new and done a few miles so not sure how 1st owner was driving it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.