Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Kats wrote: Paul_S wrote: What tyres are fitted Kats? Bridgestones or Continentals? Round ones
There were Continentals fitted to the Kuro in my local dealer. I asked but they didn't know if it was because it had the different wheels or if it was what all the new models would be shipped with.Kats - where's your attention to detail??!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quick update, have done 225 miles and used half a tank and computer says 300 miles left in tank, which we know is more cos there are always 2 bars left when it goes to zero.

So looking at getting about 530 miles out of my first tank of diesel, better than the white one did.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I drive mainly longish (400mls+) distances over a couple of days, and the on-board computer consistently tells me I'm getting close to 70mpg. Yes, I have the 1.5 diesel. But, when I come to fill the tank the real mpg is about 10% lower. Is this a common problem? Is there anything that can be done to adjust the readings. Whilst the high numbers look impressive, I'd rather they were right!

·
Registered
493 Posts
just back from a long weekend in cumbria,aveage mpg now reading 32.2,bits of every thing m/way/narrow roads/ect,but never steady,just rolled over to 14.5k,miles

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
glencairn wrote:

just back from a long weekend in cumbria,bits of every thing m/way/narrow /ect,but never steady,Are you sure you are posting on the correct forum GC
Deks2012-06-18 22:24:41

·
Registered
493 Posts
Deks wrote:

glencairn wrote:

just back from a long weekend in cumbria,bits of every thing m/way/narrow /ect,but never steady,Are you sure you are posting on the correct forum GC

sorry deks,did i forget the mpg bit

1 - 20 of 125 Posts