Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I am going to see my dealer tomorrow morning, it seems that my brother in law is going to have some mud flap's fitted to his juke and his dealer is charging him £100 to supply and fit, so I thought I would give my dealer a call and ask how much for 4 mud flaps,At first he quoted me £70 plus just to supply them and he said they are dead easy to fit so then I mentioned that I was a member of this forum and he said that I could have them at cost price which is just over £50 for the 4 of them.

So that's well done to the forum, I am going to ask him about signing up to the forum as well because all the dealers seem to come from the south.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
That's a good result. The dealers on the forum are spread far and wide but the biggest 2 contributors are one from the midlands and one in Essex. We are always happy to have dealers on the forum and welcome them all from where ever they are. If you get them to sign up get them to email me so I can upgrade there membership,to dealer status.
Email address. Is [email protected]

·
Registered
867 Posts
£50 is what I paid for both front and rear sets and is a good price.

Fitting is easy; the rear wheels need to come off, the fronts can be fitted with the wheels in situ; just turn them onto full lock first. You might need new plastic plugs for the front; I found the originals to be too short when trying to go through the extra layer of the mud flap. Halfords stock them.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
That's what we are here for! Darren C wrote:£50 is what I paid for both front and rear sets and is a good price. Fitting is easy; the rear wheels need to come off, the fronts can be fitted with the wheels in situ; just turn them onto full lock first. You might need new plastic plugs for the front; I found the originals to be too short when trying to go through the extra layer of the mud flap. Halfords stock them.
Same story for me - the fronts were just long enough. I managed to get them back in but it was a bit of a struggle. One popped out when I tried first but both are firm now (25,000 miles later).

·
Registered
838 Posts
Dick Turpin would be embarrassed at charging £100 fitted. Pentagon(Huddersfield) did me a good deal, supply only at just under £50 but it was like paying 50p for something from the Pound shop

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
"So that's well done to the forum, I am going to ask him about signing up to the forum as well because all the dealers seem to come from the south."

My dealer is on here, and is from Ilkeston. Has the North/South dividing line been up-shifted?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts