Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i received another autobrite delivery today (thanks mark , well packed and all perfect) and decided to pull out the rest and see what i had all in all so heres my little AD selection , just a small part of my kit but becoming one of my favourite company's , they also stock all other main brands too pop on and take a look at www.autobritedirect.co.ukit includes:purple rain----------------------- iron removerjust the tonic ------------------- tar and glue removermagifoam ----------------------- snow foammagifoam purple --------------- PURPLE COLOURED snow foammagfoam green ---------------- GREEN COLOURED snow foamwax removal system ----------- wax removerobsession ------------------------ waxcherry glaze --------------------- polish/cleanservery berry detailer ------------- QDvery cherry wheel cleaner----- wheel cleaner (non acid)AD foam lance and 1ltr bottle - snow foam lance and snow foam dispenser bottlethis stuff is great and we get 10% discount in the discount section so please try this stuff , you'll love it
ctrdetailing2013-04-18 13:48:23

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
avoid emails mate , they always advise to ring the shop for orders and help just call and ask for mark or one of the team there always really helpful , i phoned and ordered this yesterday and its here today , i cant ask for better than that

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you call im sure they would help if not leave it with me and ill ask him nearer the time if there is anything he can do , they dont attend meets ect but im sure he would donate a prize or 2

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
prizes was one of the things I was also asking if they had a detail suppllier who would want to attend Maybe you and I should get together on this one you do all the web work I ll pack and ship it all

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they only really attend detailing meets (big ones) as costs ect need to be covered and they would not likely sell much at our meets , but ill ask him when i contact him about us offering something

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
That snow foam lance has me intrigued...

I have an (old) karcher, from back in the day when I cleaned the TT at least every other weekend, but whilst it still jets water like a goodun, the pump that feeds from the solution bottle has long since given up

From the pic, it appears that this lance has the bottle at the business end, rather than feeds from the bit of mine that is kaput?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
something else to go on my list then

When I showed my wife that pic originally, it wasn't long after that last big snow fall, and her reaction was "wow, someone has worked hard to make that look so much like a Juke!"

I guess I won't be letting her anywhere near it...

·
Registered
374 Posts
Same had comms issues,
Bought a couple of products from them , however on receiving the items found that one of them was damaged on transit.
Emailed them for a replacement bottle empty just to transfer what was left over.

3 weeks later still no post from them.
Going back to my other suppliers now for detailing kit.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
ctrdetailing wrote: yep everything is attached to the lance so as long as your washer sprays this would work
give a lovely thick creamy foam as seen here on juke5ters when i did it

So I just got myself a Karcher. Would this fit to my lance, or do I need the specific snowfoam attachment, which is £40 I believe..
Thanks

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
you need the lance which then connects to the handle section of your wand where the top section would usually attach remember if you order the lance to state you require it with the karcher fittingturbo owner , give mark a call as he advised me that that was the best way for members to contact him and he will send you out a complete new replacement product

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.