Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Mmmm, nice.What to do next? If your LED mad like me, ive fitted the mirror covers with led you can see the pics>modifications>Body and external mods>Juke mirror covers with leds.And then from the JDM store unless i can find cheaper i`m replacing the rear bumper reflectors with led versions...and then the spoiler........gotta get a spoiler, they were £52 cheapest on eBay+ painting, jsut waiting for a quote, and can the decide,ebay or Nissan genuine.
Edit, just ordered some H8 cree for the fogs, silver indicator bulbs for the front and a 3mm red silicone pinstripe just to see if it looks good on the bumpers
Oh yeah, the wife thinks i`ve totally lost the plotJukeov2013-04-30 12:22:34

·
Registered
663 Posts
i have a white premium on loan while my car is in having the new leather fitted. the DP at West Way has put the full "dare to differ" kit on it in force red and it looks amazing

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@ Crazyhorse - arround 5' 11" why do you ask? if its the top down shot i was hanging out of the upper window :) and thanks guys, il make sure to keep this post updated with my mod's :) and also whilst i remember i removed my puredrive badge last night, makes the rear look much smoother :)

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
YoungJukey wrote: @ Crazyhorse - arround 5' 11" why do you ask? if its the top down shot i was hanging out of the upper window :)
and thanks guys, il make sure to keep this post updated with my mod's :)
and also whilst i remember i removed my puredrive badge last night, makes the rear look much smoother :)
I'm not sure about the puredrive badge.... Is it just sticky pads holding it on?

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
YoungJukey wrote: Yeah the badge is just on like a sticky foam, heated it with the hair dryer and pullled it off, then used some nail varnish remover (thanks mam) to remove the sticky residue, a little car polish and jobs a good un :)
Really glad I removed the badge - the rear looks much better now - minimalistic and pure.
Just waiting on my door sill protectors now and I'll get some photo's loaded up....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts