Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have a 1.5 DCI Acenta premium in the best colour Force Red registered 4 November 2010has had Urban pack(front and rear styling plate & rear spoiler) and wind deflectors Deks2011-12-28 21:45:58

·
Registered
213 Posts
White 1.6 Acenta premium with added countrypack.(i.e. Mud splashes all over lower body parts) and added family pack interior( i.e. Dicarded Mcdonalds toy on back seat. All the loose sugar from a large bag of fruit pastilles at the bottom of one of the cup holders and kids handwriting in the misted up back windows).

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JukeofYork wrote:White 1.6 Acenta premium with added countrypack.(i.e. Mud splashes all over lower body parts) and added family pack interior( i.e. Dicarded Mcdonalds toy on back seat. All the loose sugar from a large bag of fruit pastilles at the bottom of one of the cup holders and kids handwriting in the misted up back windows).

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
White dci Accenta premium with spoiler, armrest, chrome fog rings and wind deflectors.

Red Tekna Dig-T with spoiler, chrome fog ring, armrest, chrome side strips and wind deflectors.

Both have the chromed (none egg yolk) front indicators and side and headlights changed to Ultras.

One careful lady owner.......

·
Registered
46 Posts
Kats wrote:White dci Accenta premium with spoiler, armrest, chrome fog rings and wind deflectors.Red Tekna Dig-T with spoiler, chrome fog ring, armrest, chrome side strips and wind deflectors.Both have the chromed (none egg yolk) front indicators and side and headlights changed to Ultras.One careful lady owner.......
And never driven over 30mph...

·
Registered
493 Posts
metalic black,dig t tekna,complete with 2 child seats in the back,lots of child books on the rear floor,part eaten bread sticks and humus,all over,[posh grand kids]i was 63 before i knew what humus was.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts