Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Thought id upload some photos of my Juke, got her in august last year and loving everyday so far.The Day the 2 Juke's where picked up, mine is the one on the left with the silver rear bumper guard, the other one belongs to my old man.After my first 300 mile journey to reading, still nice and whitewhen the sun shines, after her first wash and wax!My First "Modification" LED number plate bulbs and carbon plates! also upgraded the sidelights to LED, bulbs from RSAutoparts on EBAY, around £18 for both sets, Plates from Showplates2go.com around the £50 mark if i remember correctly.Team Heko Wind Deflectors Fitted - also a "nismoesk" stubby carbon Ariel.Other modifications i plan to do are:Illuminated door sill guards (Purchased but not fitted yet)LED footwell lights (inc cupholders and cubbyholes)Black or Anthracite Powdercoating of alloysCarbon Dipped Front GrillRear lighting upgrades (need LED's) if anyone can help with this it would be appreciated looked everywhere and cant find any lights.Hope you enjoy the pics guys,Shaun

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
if you mean LED REAR LIGHTS how about thesethey are mbro they came from Pansontw on the forum or if you look in sales section apples is selling his set.there are only 2 sets in the UK that we know of, I have one set apples has the other

·
Registered
867 Posts
Looking good YJ.

Did you fit the chrome side strips yourself? I have been considering these for a while; mine being silver I was unsure of the contrast with the body. White gave me similar thoughts, but they seem to add to the appearance of yours well enough.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi everyone, well the modding bug has started, I've recently got round to fitting the LED illuminated door sills excuse the poor re-fit of the door seal, this was a rushed picture as soon as i had fitted them, door seal now sits correctly, Next modification:MBRO LED rear light units, - absolutely stunning, thanks to Apples for these, im chuffed to bits with them/Still to do on the modding list (hopefully by next weekend)19" Kei Evo Alloys (sourced again from apples)Force Red Mirror Caps (again from apples)White LED foot well lights to uluminate when doors open only.Force Red Spoiler (some time soon) hope you like the pictures guys , should hopefully get some more uploaded after the new mods and a wash and polish at the weekend :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
those rear lights are very nice indeed, something for me to add in the future i think.like the sill plates too, question; do the wires for them plug into the fuse box under the dash or have you had to wire them into the loom?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts