Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to Craig fcrom CTR Detailing for coming down to deepest Kent and performing wonders on my somewhat neglected Juke. Whilst on the subject of Detailing, can I highly recommend anyone who is thingking of paying the stealers to "SUPAGARD" or any other brand of sealant to paintwork keep the money in your pocket and call a detailer CTRDETAILING if local enough and have them come a do a better job for similar if not less cost Car at 0800 this morningwashed for the 4th timehalf way thrugot interrupted for an hour or so while this got a little treatmentdrove it in the workshop, sounds great wouldn't mind getting on the trackcleaning resumedAll finished sadly light was fading so may not look its best ctrdetailing can be found on the forum or at detailing experts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Kats wrote:Wow, it looks better than the day you picked it up, fab job done
Exactly!!!I remember the time when I used the think a car never looks better than the day it leaves the showroom

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Thanks for getting the Zed in the workshop Steve - you're the expert!I'm really pleased with the exhaust. The standard one is just soooo quiet. I fitted the Invidia Gemini - thankfully it's a little more subtle than their previous one. My mate had that and it would set off his neighbours car alarm every time he started up

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Kats wrote:That's why we had the exhaust changed on the Dig-t
I think Nissan do it because of environment (noise) laws.When they brought the 350Z to the UK Colin @ CAT Driver Training was part of the team that set the car up for our roads. They tweaked the suspension and tuned the exhaust note (louder). Eventually Nissan took both tweaks back to the JDM cars!Those days are over

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Deks.... your car looked good at the start but OMG what a fantastic result!!!!

Absolutely amazing result... you will be well pleased.

Fee x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.