Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all juke members,I do not Know where to start, as you know the Juke Nismo was available to order from January with the release date of the beginning of march I ordered mine the second of febuary. This last month waiting for delivery we have had a few trials and tribulations with it but we have had some laughs a long the way and i have thrown my dummy out the pram several times for which i apologise over paint,armrests, and the never ending saga of decals. Was it worth the wait i can answer that with a big YES. Which now brings me on to what a forum should be,it should be about members and enthusiasts alike of the brand "JUKE". Steve and the admin work hard to make it a success for the members. I have only been a member for a short while and can see how this forum as such a passion for the JUKE and a good relation with nissan and to sometimes overturn decisions,there is not many who can do that. The next item i'm a little embarrassed about, some forums are set up for profit and then sold on I have experienced this in the past, this one is definately not, it's about members annd what you want so it needs your input as well. Today the forum has seen fit to send me a gift of a bottle of wine with a note saying"congratulations on being the first Nismo Owner to take delivery in the Owners club regards Steve, "this is something i have never experienced in forty year of being in clubs or forums. So it will be a pleasure to drink a toast to the new Nismo and welcome it in to the Juke Family on the forum.I have decided to nick name it "Samurai"and ask steve to put the pictures in the Nismo section. Best Regards mikeps.for any facebook fans a photo shoot was done of me handing my old car in and receiving the keys to the juke at westwaynissan .com

Deks2013-03-15 06:49:49

·
Registered
663 Posts
fantastic write up Gadget, and you are right, we all owe a lot to Steve for the way he runs the forum. he puts in an awful lot of work into it and for our benifit. a great big thank you to Steve from me and a great big congratulations to Gadget for being the first Nismo owner on the forum

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they said they would be on according to the dealership principle he was doing the write up so probably waiting clearance from head office

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it's amazing how that paint changes in the different light it is like a chameleon.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Huge congrats Gadget, and very nicely done Mr Admin

I've been here even less time than Gadget has, but I totally agree with his comments - it's the people and their attitudes which make a forum, and this is a great one

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you TTDEGS,you like me have have probably noticed on the short time we have been on this forum week on week how the number of members as increased, and this is down to the family atmosphere and how members greet you,plus the wealth of knowledge ,

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Spoke to my dealer today arriving 28/29 march hopefully but will take a few days for number plate transfer
My window deflectors have came in
Even got a Nismo armrest which has arrived in for their demo car so they are going to give me their armrest

Got Juke oeners Group club stickers ready to put on and my Apple stickers too

Yes
What a nice friendly forum which is expanding very nicely now with so many newbys joining too

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Who's this then looks like they are semi famousTaken from Westways Nissan FB pageWe
would like to introduce our customer "GADGET" picking up his sporty
Juke Nismo from West Way Stourbridge. Collecting his car in his
specially designed Nismo Jacket and Cap, Mike will be coming back to
make special modifications to his Juke. He will then take his Juke Nismo
to various car shows so watch this space!https://www.facebook.com/westwaynissan
Deks2013-03-21 19:06:42

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hello kimi,it is i the Gadget from smithwick

1 - 20 of 40 Posts