·
Registered
185 Posts
I like the colour, but then I would!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is SilverNismo; it gets washed within an inch of its life every 2 weeks without fail.

Looking forward to a polish and wax in the summer mind and restoring the black trim to its former glory. If I had the funds available Craig would be working his magic on it. I don't let anyone work on my car bodywork; a testament to a craftsman and recognition of my own limitations.

Nice to see the number of Blade Runners increasing.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys.

LH, I haven't lavished the polish treatment as yet. The shine may be partly due to the Turtle Wax (Zip Wax) that gets used to wash it religiously every 2 weeks max.

Look closely and you will notice the water drain marks on the black sills. Looking forward to applying some polish and plastic treatment before Wicksteed.

I am an autoglym and meguiars fan typically. The meguiars quick wax spray is a really quick way to seal the polish if time is limited; albeit it probably doesn't last the duration of a more concentrated product.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Yes I think the secret if a clean car is the correct shampoo
I use Glossworks by chemical guys and one cap can actually do two cars once a week so it's very economical

Autoglmn make some good productS
Deep shine is what I have used on my green Subaru topped up wth egp extra gloss protection egp to seal it in
I like autoglmns vinyl and trim for under the bonnet and many happy hours with at engine cleaner as well

Srp is ideal for older cars woth scratches for a quick fix although too much and dust becomes a problem

Look out for the 3 for 1 halffrauds promotion

·
Registered
445 Posts
love your Juke , wasnt sure about the silver at first but have to say yours looks fab, especially like the rear with the lower bumper painted and the chrome protection trim, be proud and enjoy it

·
Registered
445 Posts
ah i see, looks great on the silver juke, like the red colour coded too, might be purchasing a front lower trim later today for mine, cant make mind up wether to leave it silver or coulour code it yet though.such great fun looking for juke parts and looking forward to the times ahead

1 - 20 of 38 Posts