Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think my Juke would be similar to your DIG T. My juke is the (S or base model) it has the CVT auto transmission w/ sport mode or "simulated 6 speed" Direct Injection Gasoline, w/ A turbo and All Wheel Drive. I will eventually learn the different trims on the UK models.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't mind sunroofs, but there are so many shops around that will do them for $200. to $250. the AWD was the deal breaker for me. I am more for functional kinda buyer, and I can buy all the extra little toys aftermarket and save a boat load of cash. Instead of Nav. I bought a top of the line garmin GPS "refurbished" for $118. It can be re-positioned if the sun hits in a way that causes glare. The garmin has pedestrian mode and Bicycle mode, mounts right on the handle bars of my bike. The all wheel drive in S (base) model is very rare over here and they sell before they hit the lot, the price point gives a lot of bang for the buck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.