Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on Wednesday going to be the proud owner of a Pearl Black Juke Nismo I am trading in my black Teckna Diesel which has done me proud having done 61k miles in 2 and a bit years. Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi clivetay,welcome to the forum,and congrates on the nismo i have one in white they are such a blast

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
hi Clivetay, welcome to the forum. congrats on new delivery and welcome to the multi Juke owners league. Fair amount of miles you have done there, I think you will be seeing an increase in your fuel bill, but the fun factor should make up for it .I will keep an eye for you if you ever drop down to East Kent come and say hi

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi mellon man, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome from another Pearl Black Nismo owner. We collected our car on 21/03. Loving it, even though the mpg is lower than our previous car which was also diesel. However, I am pleasantly surprised with the actual mpg we are getting, considering we have only done 200 miles so far. 42 mpg with a light right foot and 37mpg when I put it down a bit more.Enjoy Wednesday, and your Nismo

·
Registered
419 Posts
clivetay wrote:Thanks everyone getting excited nowmpg looks good Gismo I was expecting nearer 25!!I was only getting 45 from the diesel 37 would be brilliant
Yes, but still running in so not going too mad yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts