Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just thought i would post a hello , Good to see a community for the juke! , Just bought a 13 plate white N-TEC Dci and i have to be honest great car i look forward to a long and happy time on the forum and with my new toy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi and thanks for the welcome , I did get drawn by the wheels and tbh i think its a marmite job with them ( bit like the car its self lol ) either love them or hate them but the spec for the money was good as well connect 2 system , gloss wing mirror cover , side pillers and the gloss black centre console really sets it off nicely very happy man with the purchase :)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi scots
Welcome to the juke family
This is the place to hang out
Petrolheads
Modification men
Purists
Mid life crises men
And even the normal ones too

Just go my Nismo 6 days ago and I love it

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Lordharding wrote:Hi scots Welcome to the juke family This is the place to hang out PetrolheadsModification men Purists Mid life crises men And even the normal ones too Just go my Nismo 6 days ago and I love it
We have normal people in here?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
TTDegs wrote:Lordharding wrote:Hi scots Welcome to the juke family This is the place to hang out PetrolheadsModification men Purists Mid life crises men And even the normal ones too Just go my Nismo 6 days ago and I love it
We have normal people in here?
acrorat wrote:We even have female people in here .And we have Acrorat aswell
Deks2013-04-23 10:01:30

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi Scot and welcome to the first N-Tec owner on this forum, had a look at one in my local showroom on sunday, i was very impressed with it

1 - 20 of 29 Posts