Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to love my local Nissan dealer. I popped in tonight (no warning) to pick up some touch up paint for the Juke (Force Red / NAH).It turns out this is not available yet(!!) but they came good again by giving me (gratis) some they had made up.That's another big thumbs up for KAP Ashford from me

G

·
Paul_S you got a good deal there. Touch up paint for Force Red had it since April 2011. Cost me about £5/6. Lj2.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's interesting... I wonder if they still make it. The reason I say that is because the Ultimate Yellow on my 370Z went out of production. I know it's a rarer colour but still... I got the last in the garage - even though it was 'out of date'.Last I heard, Nissan were planning on selling a different kind of touch up solution. Of course, I might be way off here...

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I thought it odd when you said touch ups not yet available so you last post would make sense that they had them but are changing to different format now and hence no new stock in

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deks wrote:seeing the colour in your sig, you would a very big touch up stick to sort that out

Hmmmmm banana! How rude, you should have seen my one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts