Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
tk juke wrote:looking good love the bling looking forward to 14th july able to see in fleshI have a feeling you might not see it then either I suspect they will bring the RED one

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Kats wrote:Tempted to bring both!!Could do with the numbersremember parkig charge per car would make for a good MPG/power comparison though I doubt you 2 could agree on who was driving which

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Kats, I pick my Heptic blue juke up tomorrow. The chrome pack looks great on your and i'm thinking off fitting the pack onto my car. Can you tell me if it is easy to fit and Is there any advice you can give me on the fitting. Cheers Leeroy

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
leeroy you're only in Morecombe a short drive down the motorway you can get Kats to fit them for youthats me in trouble..........................againas far as I am aware everything bar the mirrors is easy to fit as they are stuck on preperation being everything though. The mirror covers are a git to remove there is a thread on it here

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Leeroy.

It's all easy to fit, just make sure everywhere us clean and when doing the side strips it's handy if there are two of you to line things up. Yes the mirror caps are not easy to get off but worth the effort.

Kats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts