Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Nav voice guidance information overrides the radio
reception, which I find very annoying. Is it possible to still hear the radio
but on reduced volume, when voice guidance/ direction is given from the SatNav?

I have a 2013 Nissan Juke DIG - T 4WD Tekna
Deks2013-04-07 17:54:31

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
the satnave voice will sound over the radio so you can hear the instruction your only options are in the settings to turn the voice offor lower its output I ve just tried this on mine it drops it down you can hear the radio but its lower it isnt muted though you can can find the voice settings by going into set up on navigation hope that helpsbtw welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I have to agree with you fellow newbie - the voice is a pain when it pops in just as you are listening to something interesting on the radio......
And how difficult can it be to put a different voicefile onto the system - they are really missing a trick...

Incidentally, I travelled back from my head office on Thursday and hit a lot of traffic problems. I had Satnav2 (Scobbler) running on my iPhone for comparison, and decided to follow the re-routes from daisy's posh bird - I have to say the route was mental but it worked. I'm very impressed. Just not quite sure how this is funded as every other system I have had just costs lots of money.... Or am I being very naive and going to get an invitation to start paying for nissan connect?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts