Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well Guys. I just had to do it. Purchased another Juke today brand new exactly the same spec as we currently have including the colour.I started looking as Nissan is offering 0% finance on a PCP which seemed a good deal, which it ishowever if you stick with the 6.9% APR you get £1000 deposit added by Nissan I also managed to secure the car at a cheaper price by going for the 6.9% APR as nothing is free and someone has to pay for the 0% Anyway give Gary @Glyn Hopkin a call or email and see what he can do for you his direct number is 01708 772706email

Normal

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

[email protected] for Glyn Hopkin http://www.glynhopkin.com/Now I am off to accessorise it. I have seen something I am really keen on which has only just been added to the Nissan catalogue............Dare to be different

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would say if left to me it would have been Blue. Also on reflection I know wonder if I should have gone DIG-T my concern on that front was MPG nissan quote the diesel @60+ We get 36 so if the DIG is quoted @ 37 what am I likely to get i reckon low 20's hence why sticking with the sameI am also giving serious consideration to the Bluefin remap unless Abbey come up with one soon

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mid twenties are easy to achieve on a DIG T if you suffer from a heavy foot, great fun but bloody expensive.

Might go diesel myself next time.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I'm managing to maintain 33.5m.p.h., granted with a fairly gentle foot much of the time (narrow country roads etc), but popping into 'belting mode' whenever I can :)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can only just achieve that in a diesel I doubt I could come close in the DIG-T but its too late anyway as new car was ordered at 5 pm should be on my drive by end of the month or earlier if I can get to the dealer, I was told when ordering the system shows a date of 14th Nov, I am unsure if this is build date or delivery date

Deks2012-11-08 22:28:16

·
Registered
185 Posts
I can get 50 out of my DiG T.......if it tow it for 20 miles!!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rattly wrote:I can get 50 out of my DiG T.......if it tow it for 20 miles!!I have the same issue with my current diesel. Hopefully the new one will be better. Will be interesting to see if there is a difference on our daily journey for Nissan sake I hope its not too much. As if it is this will prove mine had a fault Although I do believe my issue is down to short distance travel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Deks wrote:well Guys. I just had to do it. Purchased another Juke today brand new exactly the same spec as we currently have including the colour.I started looking as Nissan is offering 0% finance on a PCP which seemed a good deal, which it ishowever if you stick with the 6.9% APR you get £1000 deposit added by Nissan I also managed to secure the car at a cheaper price by going for the 6.9% APR as nothing is free and someone has to pay for the 0% Anyway give Gary @Glyn Hopkin a call or email and see what he can do for you his direct number is 01708 772706email

Normal

false
false
false

EN-GB
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

[email protected] for Glyn Hopkin http://www.glynhopkin.com/Now I am off to accessorise it. I have seen something I am really keen on which has only just been added to the Nissan catalogue............Dare to be different

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Deks,Its was my pleasure to look after you and if anyone else would like to look at renewing there Nissan Juke then dont hesitate please email me your contact details, the deals are very good at the moment.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts