Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered on the 8th November from Glyn Hopkin received this by email earlierWheels fitted and ready for collection Unfortunately we can't get to the dealers until the 24thSaturday sees the delivery of all my other extras aswell so will get them off to bodyshop for paint

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the Urban pack being delivered to me on Saturday which is then of to paint shop for full colour inc styling platesI have the wind deflectors on order aswellcurrently considering the hood deflector and may look for some other after market extras like ambient lighting

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am hoping to have that all sorted and fitted to the car by the 2nd December. Hopefully the body shop will do it while I am away. If not sooner

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Looks lovely Deks and the wheels really set it off!!! Look absolutely stunning in fact!!!

I am desperate to see how your MPG goes with this one.. I hope a vast improvement for you...

Good luck matey!, Hope pick up goes well....

Fee xxxx

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fee wrote:Looks lovely Deks and the wheels really set it off!!! Look absolutely stunning in fact!!!I am desperate to see how your MPG goes with this one.. I hope a vast improvement for you...Good luck matey!, Hope pick up goes well....Fee xxxxMPG is going to be a fun thing to watch. i expect Nissan will be watching and hoping for NOT much improvement.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
T c wrote:Very nice Deks, but push that aeriel backwards when you pick it up or it will ruin your aerodynamics. Tc Will do Tc, plenty of other mods to be done in the coming weeks. Most importantly fit the club stickers onfollowed by the Urban Pack once painted and the wind deflectors

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.