Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off to the dealers now to collect my vastly different new Juke. Force red Acenta premium DCI 62 plate trading in my force red Acenta premium DCI 60 plate mind you its booked into the paint shop next week for a few extras then its off to the sign writers for some graphics although not yet decided on what

Deks2012-11-24 08:22:22

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got home, Essex is a pain for traffic.No popped into to see my Dad, weather is awful chucking it down. Also none of the extras are on the car except the wheels. Which I have to say I am not 100% sure I actually like.CTR it needs detailing dealer clean and polish is pantsscratches all over it. Don't suppose your down this way anytime soon.

Deks2012-11-24 16:05:18

·
Registered
867 Posts
Looks very nice Steve. The wheels look ok to me [as do the standard finished ones IMHO]. I'd wait until you have the spoiler and other details on before losing any sleep over whether or not you regret the purchase of them. With the additional bits fitted you will likely form a better judgement.Sorry to hear that the dealer has left your beautiful red coachwork with swirls and minor blemishes.Hope the weather holds tomorrow so you can go out and pamper and enjoy.Darren

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ctrdetailing wrote:must be out cruising , should be back by now I expect the best I could do currently is borrow my friends racing Gazebo that he uses for his race car oddly enough

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darren C wrote:Looks very nice Steve. The wheels look ok to me [as do the standard finished ones IMHO]. I'd wait until you have the spoiler and other details on before losing any sleep over whether or not you regret the purchase of them. With the additional bits fitted you will likely form a better judgement.Sorry to hear that the dealer has left your beautiful red coachwork with swirls and minor blemishes.Hope the weather holds tomorrow so you can go out and pamper and enjoy.Darren Dont regret the wheels, a change is good and they were a good price.res of the stuff should be being fitted next weekend

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I should add. Big thank you to Gary Todd @Glyn Hopkin. very polite and easy to deal with I told him what I expected and he delivered gave me the figures I asked for and Didnt try to persuade me into the extras I didn't want.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
apples wrote:

u could change your wheel nuts and your wheels will look even better.??? explainhope that is cheaper than the £15+ each of the coloured centre caps are.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
apples wrote:

very nice deks,,after all i built it ha ha,,,,It's your fault is it........well let me tel you..........................excellent, all seems to be fine. although gearbox is a bit tight but I put that down to only having 5 miles on it and frankly I couldn't care less if it had a problem, its got a 3 year warranty

·
Registered
89 Posts
ha ha i got slimmer nuts when i bought my wheels from the shop i purchased them from, can get different colours but they were about £60-£70 but they make your wheels look a lot better

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
apples wrote:

ha ha i got slimmer nuts when i bought my wheels from the shop i purchased them from, can get different colours but they were about £60-£70 but they make your wheels look a lot betterI got slimmer nuts when i popped to the doctors a few years backjust checked ebay might go for them.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
All the best Deks.. May i wish you many more miles of motoring to one tank of diesel

Wheels look lovely....

Best of luck
Fee xxxx

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fee wrote:All the best Deks.. May i wish you many more miles of motoring to one tank of diesel Wheels look lovely.... Best of luckFee xxxxwell I can't get accurate figure yet as it only has 70 miles on the clock but we averaged 42 mpg (on board)on the way back. We will shall see in about 4 months once we are over 1K what it is but tbh who cares its a Juke that's all that counts
Deks2012-11-24 19:29:49

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.