Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here know how to register your car so you can use the google apps on the Connect system ? I've joined You+Nissan but it doesn't recognise these log ins in the car Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I got this reply from Nissan this morning ........

'Thank you for your e-mail to Nissan on 02/03/13 regarding your connect system.

Please be advised that the google maps feature on the connect 2.0 system is not yet live.'

No sh*t really !!!! Well that's helpful

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I had a feeling that was going to be the issue. I am still waiting for a reply my end I do recall when discussing the other aspects of the new connect being told that some features were not yet available. It would appear that currently NONE are.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one having problems with these features - I thought it was just me not able to enter a password properly! I'd love to know when they are planning to go live with this stuff.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
mattblue wrote: Is there a price of the new connect unit available ?

I wouldn't expect it to be cheap - eBay ones start at a couple of hundred quid... And are as rare as rare things.

Upgrading from a connect to a 2 - lots of money purely to get the send to feature (and I'm not sure if there are other bits to bolt on to make the send to bit interface properly)

Upgrading from a non connect juke to a 2 - gut feel is lots of work...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Due to get new Juke Tekna in a couple of weeks and was wondering if the connect 2 system on this trim has the Googly stuff like the NTec? Great forum by the way - really useful in helping us choose a Juke! Cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts