Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we pick up our new accenta premium 1.6 next week end , looking forward to getting back in a car !! our previous 57 reg 1.5 dci qashqai had full nissan sh done 79 k miles needed a new engine so at a massive loss pex it for a new juke not really sure why we ve had another nissan as the customer service is non existant although the dealers seem pretty good , we just like the juke hope it is more pleasure to own than the qashqai !!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Cj, welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about you woes with the QQ. Hopefully the Juke willl prove to be more enjoyable. Nissan products do represent good value IMO but like you the customer service dept leaves a lot to be desired. I have mentioned this on more than one occasion with Nissan.Fortunately we at JOG have a good relationship with Nissan and tends to help if a problem ever arises and we need some assistance. Hoepfully you won't be in need of any customer assistance for a long time Enjoy the car when it arrives.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi and thanks , really disapointed with nissan uk they wont even give me the £300 3 year service on the juke after loosing half the value of the qashqai due to no fault of my own hoping for trouble free motoring with the juke , keep thinking should have gone for the tekna but too late now

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Do you mean they wont give it to you for free or wont give it to you at all??Have you asked the dealer to try and the service pack thrown in by Nissan GB??They may have more persuavive power. Although maybe not with a deal already done
Deks2013-02-03 13:09:10

·
Registered
663 Posts
Hi Candyjuke and welcome.. it doesnt give you a lot of faith in Nissan when the customer service dept act like that does it..i had a problem with West Way Nissan not long ago and put some bad remarks on their Facebook page and customer services soon replied and sorted it out, thats one thing they dont like is bad press..anyway you have a JUKE now so you will never have need to contact them again (hopefully). you will get a lot of pleasure from the Juke believe me, a lot of us in the forum are on our second one..by the way, what colour have you gone for?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the juke will be in white with the red trim , its more my mrs s daily driver family car we test drove the dig t but was a bit too quick for every day , i have a lotus elise tucked away in the garage and it felt as lively as that

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hello candyjuke Congrats on the Juke. We opted for the Acenta Premium over the Tekna and haven't regretted it. The extras it offered just weren't worth the additional cost to us. I like the sound of your weekend toy! Something tells me your Lotus would beat any Juke hands down through the twisty's (unless it was a JUKE-R of course!)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Candyjuke, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners group

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum.

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

admin
admin2013-02-03 18:24:21

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Paul_S wrote: Hello candyjuke
Congrats on the Juke. We opted for the Acenta Premium over the Tekna and haven't regretted it. The extras it offered just weren't worth the additional cost to us.
I like the sound of your weekend toy! Something tells me your Lotus would beat any Juke hands down through the twisty's (unless it was a JUKE-R of course!)
Cheers , yes the dig t juke is quick but compared to my lotus it handles like a pig on ice skates , some thing in me liked the fast juke though
Ill get some pics of the lotus and the juke together soon

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Congratulations!Yes, it'll loosen up. I guess you haven't tried Sport mode yet?! And I agree about the oil change, I changed ours once it was run in and between services.Enjoy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I looked at the nismo while at the showroom , cool looking car but dont think its an elise replacement , only really cause of the money ill loose , my lotus is still worth whst i paid for it and in 12 months time prob still the same if i went for a nismo ill be loosing £2-3 k in a year unless they make a limited number , which they are not

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome

Coming from Subaru I'm used to performance and handing and the Nismo gave me a smile on the test drive unlike many other cars

I like the high up driving position and ease of access

1 - 16 of 16 Posts