Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys, i am the worst patient person in the world at times, but i do like looking at the juke sat waiting for me, GOOD NEWS the rav is now sold yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee will be a bit sad to see it go as it is mint with lots of extras on, but hopefully the juke will be a perfect replacement.the photos uploaded are as it is before i make it look like its just out of the showroom, let the fun begin

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
looks very nice,so it's going to be a case of wax on wax off

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi guys, cant wait to start enjoying the juke, first job is repaint the bonnet, it looks fine in the photos but up close it has stain marks left from those pesky birds in the sky, so into paint shop tomorrow, then a full deatil will begin before i start adding some bits to it

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
finally got the juke on the road today, bonnet re-painted in bodyshop so all looking good, just need a day detailing now, cant wait to do that, off to nissan in huddersfield tomorrow to see andy who has done me a deal on mats, boot mat, bonnet guard, wind deflectors and nud flaps, loving the juke....

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
went to nissan and bought first goodies for new juke, cant wait to detail it and start fitting, prob next saturday, when i can use valet bay at work, nice warm and dry.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Your wallet must be emptying as quickly as mine; though for me in part my situation is aided by the visits to the pump too... How I love the DIG-it.

Good to have the modding bug though and great to have a varied range of parts to choose from too.

Enjoy (you are).

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
rear spoiler arrived today, sending it off to bodyshop tomorrow for painting,saturday is a day of full detailing, hopefully i will take some photos at end of day if its dry outside.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
full day of detailing guys,first job full clay bar to remove any fallout, paint finish is already good so a light machine polish with 3m machine polish, then hand polish with 3m hand glaze to remove and holograms, luckily the sun was out so placed the car in direct sun to see if any swirls remain.then paint rejenvenator an american product has a very high gloss finish, then autosmart paint sealer applied, finally autoglym hd polish to give a good seal.all trims finished with autoglym bumper care, alloys had hd polish applied toofull detail clean inside and new mats placed with boot carpet, just had time to fit the bonnet guard,next week mud flaps and wind deflectors and hopefully rear spoiler will be painted.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts