Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all Since I do not use my Daisy I am thinking of selling it. After 17 months it has now done 4400 miles and is under warranty until April 2014 and the next 2 services are free (I paid for the service pack thing). Also included is the balance of 3 years RAC cover. It is the Gunmetal Grey Premium 1.6 Accenta manual non Turbo with cloth interior and grey central console. Sleeps in garage and is immaculate. I also include the complete spare wheel (space saver) I am in Lincoln so email me with your offers. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi FF nice to see you here. Hope you are keeping well long time no speak.Sorry to see you are selling the car the armrest must still be like newYou will need to place an email address or phone number to receive offersthe pm system here only works for paid members

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Deks Thanks for the pointer I did not realise that. Been a while indeed sorry for poping in just for selling but I have been away from all the forums for quite a long time, I guess not using it might be a good enough reason. I was under the impression that you had sold yours as well?! The armrest is like new I never used the screws. My email address is [email protected] Keep well. Frenchfries
frenchfries2012-09-26 19:59:43

1 - 5 of 5 Posts