Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Guys,I did just register with the other Juke site and introduce myself when the Juke fairies sent me a cheeky private message saying that THIS is the place to be, so here I am. I have long been a fan of nissan since playing the original Gran Turismo when I was 12. Saved for years and bought myself a yellow 350Z Gran-Turismo 4 edition... funny that. Since the lady has been at me for a while now wanting something more practical etc, I saw something on the Nissan Facebook about the Juke Nismo. Well, long story short I ordered one by the end of that day, and she has finally arrived! Absolutely love it. Keeps her indoors quiet while still ticking most of the boxes I need... well, ticking.She will be having bits and bobs done in the near future so will keep uploading progress pics.Glad to be here! also, how can I upload pictures? (sorry if that's a silly question)

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi G-whizz, welcome to the forum, glad you found ussomething about Z and Jukes paul_s has a yellow 370z and a Juke I hope you find this the place to be and enjoy the forum as much as we do.pictures wise they need to be hosted on something like photoubucket and then copy the img code acrossI am sure you are familiar with that side of image posting if not email them to me [email protected] and I will add them where you want them puttingregards deks

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi G_Whiz, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

admin2013-04-09 17:17:01

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi g-whizz

Welcome to this great forum

Chat not statements
So much happening on this forum
I've only been ona month and haven't even got my Nismo yet
Sitting in the dealership waiting plates transfer

I'm also ex 350z owner too and ex subarus too

So many if us have joined lately from high performance cars tempted by the Juke Nismo name and reputation
We are at the start if the Juke revolution

What colour and spec have you gone for

It's all happening over here
The righ Juke place to be

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi g-wizz,welcome to the forum
Gadget2013-04-09 22:05:05

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I tell you what guys, I have spent years adding audio, bluetooth phone kits, ipod connectors and all sorts of painstaking work to my vehicles to make it in to the command centre cockpit I dream of. But this Juke, with the bluetooth phone kit, Bluetooth audio which works so much better than i thought it would (as long as you leave your phone in the delicious little iphone 5 sized recepticle under the stereo) and all the other little gadgets is so brilliant, I never thought I would be so ecstatic driving a car with less than 300bhp! but I love it. And so does my little brother as you can tell by his cheeky smile moments before I took my foot off the brake, god rest his soul ;-)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
good point actually but you know what, I was too fussed about parking it as far away from stressed out shopper mums with kids on half term. Too many outswinging car doors for my liking. Assuming it is mine? I am on the Juke forum arent I?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Congratulations

Looks fantastic

I rang DVLC today chasing up my registration and has just been done at Swansea today and will take another 7-10 days to send back to my dealership so
Looks like another 2weeks untill I can collect it
Devastated as was so excited wanting to collect this week too

Black looks fantastic
A real wild street racing machine
The command centre looks amazing

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks very much. The wait is absolutely awful isnt it? Im amazed there isnt some kind of online registration network to cut out all these waiting times to give customers the cars they have ordered. nothing more infuriating than waiting for something you own to be given to you. I was originally told the 20th of march and it arrived yesterday (9th april). I kicked up a real stink but didnt do much good. worth it in the end though mate, people in your area probably still won't have seen one by the time you get it

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.