Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am picking up a new Tekna 1.5DCI in red on Friday...Looking forward to picking up some tips on here.I was told by the salesman that it would have the Google stuff on the sat nav. Anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi DM welcome to the forum. yes all new built Jukes should have armrest and Connect 2 with google send to car on also some are coming thru with upgraded wheels but NOT all I say Should as there are still some old spec new ones appearing with out the latest upgrades

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for that... I'll make sure before I take it, as the armrest was specifally mentioned by me (as I said I would miss it when I took one out for a test drive, and was assured the Tekna had one) and the google thing by the sales man... I have faith! :)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Disco Mike, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Crag, very useful. I just went to the showroom to see if they had mine out on disply, but its locked up in the compound.They have 3 or 4 brand new Tekna's on the forcourt and they all have the arm rests, so it's comforting! I (perhaps foolishly) ordered the protection pack along with it... what other essential accessories should i consider?

·
Registered
136 Posts
You can get discounts through a few vendors like Glyn Hopkins online but that's only for JOG members I believe, mats are good and perhaps mudflaps if you are anywhere where they are required. Then once you have it a few modifications like LED side lights and DRL's. You have a lot of reading to do on the forum!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Crag, I wasn't thinking of getting any mods that weren't really functional, but ones that folks have felt were necessary.I was a bit shocked to find out that a new car wasn't provided with mats and mud flaps!

·
Registered
867 Posts
One functional recommendation is replacement headlight bulbs; the factory fit aren't up to much in truth. Try Osram Nightbreaker plus or similar.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Normally mats are something the dealer will throw in for you if you ask I guess, will be my first new car but I haggled so well on the price he wouldn't even throw mats in!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi DM
Welcome to the greatest Juke Forum
Great bunch of people here who will help you
My Nismo came with some half decent mats with the car but I'm going to get some mudflaps to try to keep the bodywork a bit cleaner

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hi Disco Mike, welcome to the forum

·
Registered
867 Posts
You can catch a glimpse of them on my 'Pride and Joy' thread SN - page 1 second set.

I can always take some close up shots if you wish. Interested to learn if they fit the Nismo.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.