Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Letter from Nissan today, not sure if this is just specific to the dig-t

There is a possibility that the fuel rail pressure sensor may be insufficiently tightened to the engine fuel rail and may loosen over time due to hear and vibration. If left undecided, in an extreme case, this could eventually lead to a fuel leak between the pressure sensor and the fuel rail.

At least Nissan recall there cars unlike some manufacturers

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had this too, it came yesterday, although I haven't got Daisy anymore, lol. We contacted the garage while we still had Daisy about the last recall, the bracket thing & they wouldnt do it as they said they hadnt heard about it! We only had a letter from Nissan! I miss her though

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
I was thinking about you parting with Daisy... Hope you are ok....

Fee xx

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bless you Fee. It is sad, I miss her face on the drive, but I know it was for the best. It was costing a lot of money to leave her on the drive. The money will be useful to make some adaptions that I can use instead, so I just keep thinking of that. I have seen so many Jukes since selling her though, its like theyre rubbing salt in my wound, lol. Hope you are okay. xx

·
Registered
42 Posts
sallyspud wrote: Bless you Fee.

It is sad, I miss her face on the drive, but I know it was for the best. It was costing a lot of money to leave her on the drive. The money will be useful to make some adaptions that I can use instead, so I just keep thinking of that.

I have seen so many Jukes since selling her though, its like theyre rubbing salt in my wound, lol.

Hope you are okay. xx Sally- my Daisy can be your adopted Daisy if you like xx

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Theres nothing worse is there.? I parted with my Juke and the very next day someone in work drove uo in her brand new White Juke.... grrrr......

yep, we're all well Thanks Sally!! .. doing fine ...

keep well and Speak soon
Fee xxx

Ps... Sue.... thats lovely another Daisy for sally to adopt... Adopt a juke.. a new concept!!

Sorry mods... off topic, feel free to delete.... Fee2012-04-19 18:59:27

1 - 9 of 9 Posts