Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to see on my Birthday...Wessex Nissan (Bristol) have 2 Silver, 2 White, and a Black Nismo from what I could see, may be more too around the back of the building, so I'm guessing these are all ready to go to new owners.Also spotted a Black Nismo on the way home, litterally roads away from my house and a White one first thing this morning parked about 2 mins away.If I spot any around, I will try to talk to the owners and get the onboard the forum.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
It must be the Juke Breeding Season!Good luck with gathering more Jukers, I have had zero success since Day One, whether with calling cards or direct conversations with people who have said they like the car and wanted to know more about it. I suppose some folks are clubby but most aren't.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
i was at the dealers today having a couple of bits done, and saw my first black one in the flesh. so one to go the silver fox.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.