Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected our new Juke yesterday from Wellington, Tekna 1.6 manual in gun metallic, our second Nissan from them after trading in our QQ.
Have been reading this great forum since January and ordered the Duke at the end of Feb, a short waiting time of four weeks compared to the QQ of 5 months. Only driven home so far but very impressed by sport mode and much less body role than QQ.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Rob A, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Rob. welcome to the forum and juke ownership. I am sure you will be pleased with the swap from QQ to a Juke, Nissan will be please you have stuck to the same brand. See you in a few days when you finally pull yourself away from the car

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
welcome Rob,enjoy

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome Rob hope you enjoy your Juke collect mine on Monday have a good weekend playing with it

·
Registered
663 Posts
welcome to the forum Rob and welcome to the TEKNA mob

·
Registered
419 Posts
Welcome from another Somerset-Devon Juke owner we collected our Nismo from Wellington two weeks ago Great company to deal with. Enjoy your Juke

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all for the welcome. First weekend over and very happy with the Juke so far, my wife will be the main user as my daily car is an mr3 MR2.
One change would be slightly higher rest for your clutch foot.

Agree with you Gismo Wellington Motors are good dealers, dealt with Steve for a few years, 2 renaults now 2 nissans from him. Also share the same name as you which Steve found amusing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts