Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,My wife and I have just recently purchased a Red Diesel Juke with the premium pack from HoldCroft Nissan in Leek (despite living in Doncaster) - It was a fantastic deal and savings- It is our first Nissan car ( it replaces a Toyota Yaris).We are both very pleased (done over 800 miles in under 3 weeks) and we are just finding our way around as to what is available - Hence joining this club.Just trying to sort out the "Spare Wheel" setup and have found it is better to replace the "repair kit" with the "space saver kit" - but not 100% sure about everything. Any welcoming advice would be appreciated and looking forward to being part of the club.T&H

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Welcome...
There's already a Lord on here so it looks like the aristocracy is moving to Juke...
I'm a relative newbie myself, but am still really amazed at the level of support and knowledge provided through this forum, and I know you will get all the answers you need right here...
Best advice I can give. - enjoy the driving......

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum, in respect of the spare kit if you buy it. Thru one of the dealers they will supply all you need currently glynhopkin has a special on these I think not sure of the pricebutthey can be found online
If looking to bu in bits
You need the wheel/tyre, jack and winder, the screwing bolt for the spare, and finally because I can't remember if its in the car you may need. The wheel brace to undo the nuts.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi Juke&Duchess, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi juke and duchess
Welcome to the club
New members are arriving every week as the juke revolution continues to spread
I left my beloved impreza for a Nismo and have not stopped smiling for three weeks now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts