Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,I am Shaun and I'm 20 from Middlesbrough, I am the proud owner of a 2012 Nissan Juke Accenta Sport Tractor (1.5dci),I bought the car in August last year after returning my company car (Avensis 2l D), I wanted something Economical and quite big(ish), I originally looked at the Quashai but found this a little heavy and lacking the "fun" factor, so I decided to test drive a Juke, After around 5 minutes of the test drive that was it, I wanted one, Such a nippy fun car, and so what if the boots ridiculously small.I have made some minor changes to the car first of all been a ECU Re-Map to give it that little extra get up and go, surprisingly this much improved the MPG and the general driveability of the car. I have also fitted Team Heko wind deflectors (for looks mainly) and a nismo stubby Arial. I have also some LED door sills which I still need to fit? not sure on how to do this so any help would be appreciated, I am also planning on doing something with the wheels, still not sure weather to change them or just have them powder coated black.Look forward to chatting with everyone on here,Shaun

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Shaun welcome, good info on the re map, I am just waiting to get mine down to Abbey Motorsports to have mine done. Bonus for me is I get to borrow their remapped DIG-T for the day while they play with mineilluminated door sills the genuine ones plug into a socket inside the kick panels I believe so that may be a good place to look for a feed.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi youngjukey, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

Deks2013-04-10 13:27:55

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hi Shaun
Welcome to this great forum
Loads of decent people on here

Best forum in the country

So many joining up at the moment and we are getting quite a lot from the north east and west of England too so we will get the first NJM meeting organised soon I'm
sure of that

Get some photos up of the juke

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.