Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name's Deb, I am awaiting delivery of a white acenta premium with red interior. Would welcome anyone who has seen this combination as I have ordered 'blind' and getting a bit jittery!!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Welcome debs, very nice, I had a white one (now have blue) and I ordered white with silver interior and regretted it, wished I had got the red for the wow factor. Excellent choice you will love it.

Kats
X

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i Kats, thanks for the reply. I think the juke is so different I certainly didn't want it to be boring on the inside. You must love them if you're on your second one.Debs x

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
We waited to get the the red interior. Its great White suites the Juke so I think you're on to a winner!We have the same spec level too. Absolutely top VFM
Paul_S2012-12-02 20:50:31

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Paul, it's the waiting, you start to wonder if you've made the right choice. I really wanted the Tekna but when I started out I was only going to have a standard acenta. I think I will be more than pleased with the premium. Thanks for replying, it's great to know you're really pleased with yours. I'm so excited!Debs x

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Deb, welcome to the forum . its was definitely worth upgrading to the premium spec its worth every penny.I have red with red but have seen White with Red and it works brilliantly you have made the correct interior choice. it will go great with your exterior but you really should have gone for RED.I am on my second Juke Acenta premium aswell and still love them as much as I did 2 years ago when I took delivery of the first.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Debs, you are right to be excited! The reversing camera is worth it alone really, anything else is a bonus.We decided against the Tekna because I wasn't sure about the leather seats. And I'd rather spend the extra on fuel

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Deks,I have been drooling over Jukes for 2 years and tbh I normally go for red when choosing a car but I love them in white and when I go past our local Nissan dealership it's the white ones that catch my eye. I think they look bigger and it shows off the window tints. I'll have to apply a supagard as soon as I get it though - hate those dirty streaks down from the door handles!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
debs wrote:

Hi Deks,I have been drooling over Jukes for 2 years and tbh I normally go for red when choosing a car but I love them in white and when I go past our local Nissan dealership it's the white ones that catch my eye. I think they look bigger and it shows off the window tints. I'll have to apply a supagard as soon as I get it though - hate those dirty streaks down from the door handles! i hope you are applying that yourself. And not allowing the dealer to rip you off for it.Shame you hadnt joined earlier just got back from a christmas gathering in Tamworth.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Paul, yes leather can be cold when you first get in - especially at the moment! I know they're heated but it's that initial getting in. You're right, the premium is a great spec - why spend more? Debs

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Deks,I'm a valeter by trade. It'll be supagarded straight away. That's the first £300 saved!. i couldn't have got to Tamworth, sold my mini last week and am walking everywhere until I get a definite pick up date.Debs x

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Paul,this is my first new car, although I do really look after my vehicles. I buy very good condition cars and sell them 2 years later as immaculate cars. I think I suffer from OCD!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts