Nissan Juke Forum banner

New today

5K views 20 replies 5 participants last post by  Tcc 
#1 ·
Hi, my name's Deb, I am awaiting delivery of a white acenta premium with red interior. Would welcome anyone who has seen this combination as I have ordered 'blind' and getting a bit jittery!!

Discussion starter · #3 ·
i Kats, thanks for the reply. I think the juke is so different I certainly didn't want it to be boring on the inside. You must love them if you're on your second one.Debs x

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Thanks Paul, it's the waiting, you start to wonder if you've made the right choice. I really wanted the Tekna but when I started out I was only going to have a standard acenta. I think I will be more than pleased with the premium. Thanks for replying, it's great to know you're really pleased with yours. I'm so excited!Debs x

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Hi Deks,I have been drooling over Jukes for 2 years and tbh I normally go for red when choosing a car but I love them in white and when I go past our local Nissan dealership it's the white ones that catch my eye. I think they look bigger and it shows off the window tints. I'll have to apply a supagard as soon as I get it though - hate those dirty streaks down from the door handles!

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Hi Paul, yes leather can be cold when you first get in - especially at the moment! I know they're heated but it's that initial getting in. You're right, the premium is a great spec - why spend more? Debs

Discussion starter · #15 ·
Hi Deks,I'm a valeter by trade. It'll be supagarded straight away. That's the first £300 saved!. i couldn't have got to Tamworth, sold my mini last week and am walking everywhere until I get a definite pick up date.Debs x

Discussion starter · #17 ·
Hi Paul,this is my first new car, although I do really look after my vehicles. I buy very good condition cars and sell them 2 years later as immaculate cars. I think I suffer from OCD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.