Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings joggers,

I've ordered a new truck and will be handing the Juke in early, the cons are now out weighing the pros.

So come April I will have some bolt on parts for sale:
Injen Air intake
STILLEN exhaust back box
And a after market dump valve

So if anyone is interested let me know and we will sort out a deal

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't fault the drive. A real wolf in sheep's clothing!
It's the boot space, the boots struts and the paint work which I'm fed up with.

Will still keep an eye on here as there are some great people on here and it's nice to be a part of it. As a lot of us were the early jukers

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Would I be right in guessing you are going Mitsibushi???? a guess due to FB like or are you sticking with Nissan. Nice to see you will stop be around. Yes like you many of us were the first to the fold

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Excellent Guess Going for the L200 Barbarian.Had the Navara before so fancied a change. Didn't like the interior on the Hilux. The l200 won on funky interior and lots of bells and whistles. (Though not as many that are on the TEKNA )Have you driven the NISMO yet?

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Rocks703 wrote:EHave you driven the NISMO yet?NO, dealer was supposed to call when they had one in, but I am guessing my local dealer doesnt want to deal with me as they offered me £2500 less than any other dealer on my current car. Also decided not to buy the Nismo (finacial and the right decision) so best I dont try it otherwise I may re ignite the flame of debt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts