Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I was originally thinking to go white with mine (eventually) but with the personalisation I have done, I think picking out the black in the wheels would really be better.
You just convinced me this is the way to go mate.. I think.....

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Nice style of wheel, but a real shame they don't come in Black as Standard. Would look so much better on some of the Juke's if we could have a choice of having Black Wheels over Silver!

·
Registered
51 Posts
No spare wheel with our 2014 1.5 Tekna only the gunk repair kit - I want to replace it with either a full size spare wheel or one of the space saver wheels - am I wrong in thinking they are 16" ? In which case won't the car be 'wonky' with a smaller 16" wheel on ?

·
Registered
705 Posts
The spare (I got mine as an inducement to "buy now") is 16 inch.
But the tyre is taller giving the same rolling radius

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
marwood70 wrote:Does anyone have any advice on repairing minor kerb scuffs on the "urban" alloys?Hi marwood70,The Urban Alloys are a Part Painted and Part Machined Alloy with a Clear Coat Finish. So depending on which part of the surface you've 'scuffed' and how badly, it's going to be very hard to say without seeing? If you post a picture of the Damaged Area I may be able to suggest a solution, but without seeing it I will guess and say you may need to get it professionally repaired and re-sprayed given the finish it has! One thing to bear in mind, once the Clear Coat is breached and the alloy underneath is exposed to the weather/elements, you may find the surrounding Clear Coating starts to lift and 'craze' as water & salt corrosion get's under it! [just be warned ... for the future !!!]M-J

1 - 20 of 41 Posts