Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, nice to be back in the land of the living after a very hectic christmas and new year, as you can imagine working for West Midlands Ambulance Service is not the easiest job in the world to be doing over the festive season, it just seems to get busier year after year. Hopefully it will start and ease up a bit now but no sign of that happening just yet..Anyway another year underway for us all to enjoy our Jukes no matter what model we have, they are all great..

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the message Tc, been on nights again thats why its taken me 2 days to get back to you. Must say im looking forward to joining you in retirement though. yes its a very rewarding job that i do but its put your feet up time now, ive done my bit. take care..

·
Registered
493 Posts
oldbloke wrote: thanks for the message Tc, been on nights again thats why its taken me 2 days to get back to you. Must say im looking forward to joining you in retirement though. yes its a very rewarding job that i do but its put your feet up time now, ive done my bit. take care..

o/b,just remind me what retirment is,i should have retired three years ago,only had christmas day off since the 1st of june,[oh,the joy of working for yourself]but it keeps you young,active,alive,vibrant,attractive to those merry widows,sorry i am just rambling now, but the first bit is true

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.