Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boo... (hehe)What a fantastic bunch of people on JOG...loving the banter and how helpful everyone is! Count myself as bit of a lucky chappie after managing to secure a cancelled order on a black nismo in mid-March. Original delivery was 5th April, then delayed to 12th April then 18th April but got the magic call on Thursday to say I could collect this morning (13th April)...yippeeeeeee! Full marks to Glyn Hopkins!Having seen the forum grow in the last few weeks and being out all day in the new toy (loving the gadgets), I felt it was time to say hi to you all!Other than seeing white Nismo's at the dealerships, i've never seen any on the road. So after leaving the dealership, I get few miles down the road and a white Nismo zooms by in the blink of an eye! lolHappy Juking!P.S. have many of you changed the headlight and croc lights...any recommendations pls pls pls for brighter lights....

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Nice one!
And welcome

Lights will be my first mod - Cree led sidelights seems popular, there's a few good threads about options in the modifications area

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome aboard Michael...

LED sidelights and chrome indicator bulbs are a common croc light modification. Osram Night Breaker plus are a common headlight direct replacement, but there is a lot of competition out there.

With the standard Nismo Kitt (see what I did there ), not to mention the pulling power of the DIG-T, you have yourself a very fine example of this great car.

Enjoy.

Darren

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcome knight rider

Yes great forum this one

Part of the Juke family you are now

I collect my Juke Nismo on Wedensday at 10am
Storm white
Counting the hours down now

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
hello knight rider,welcome to the forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!Googled the cree led sidelights and the force red juke appears (no ending wee)...i'll check out the mods area now.I see Osram NB mentioned a few times, very clever with the strap line Darren! ChuckleGood luck lordharding...had quiet a few people asking about it today...a real head turner!

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Knightrider, OF60WEE is mine and weirdly crops up quite a bit on google.Welcome to the forum great choice of car. I had LED sidelights originally but swapped to cree when a forum member was asking about them I think they are great and very brightchrome indicator bulbs and Osram Nightbreaker+ in mine along with LED bulbs everywhere else and LED rear light units

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi knight Rider, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
663 Posts
morning Steve, its been a busy week for me with going back to work and then on wednesday morning my son was returning from his night shift on his new job and decided to total his car. came off the motorway at junction 7 of the M6, heading towards Birmingham, clipped the curb with his back wheel , spun and ended up in the railings on the centre resorvation of the duel carriage way. he was un-hurt but god knows how by the state of the car. he had a Clio extreme 1200cc, took him to look at some cars on Friday and there is only one car he will concider, the Clio sport cup 2000cc. i tried to talk him out of it but he wont listen to me or his mom. its not only the speed we are worried about but he wants to move in with his girlfriend and he will be doing a 100 mile round trip every day to work, god knows how much that will cost him in petrol..like all youngsters he just hasnt sat down and worked out the costs, its just a case of " i want, im having "

·
Registered
867 Posts
Pleased to hear your son is okay OB pal; sounds really nasty.

Hope your first week back was better than expected.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sounds nasty, glad he's doing well. I'd get him to get quotes on the insurance for the car after a crash that was his fault as that will surely put up his insurance considerably. Also moving in with the girlfriend will add costs he isn't aware of too... shoes, new tops, jewellery - all for her you see ;-)

·
Registered
663 Posts
cheers DC. he is in 1 piece, thats the main thing and as for the job its got to the stage of, head down and get on with it until retirement in 2 years time

·
Registered
663 Posts
thanks Crag, insurance wise they have quoted him an extra £26 a month on top of what h3 is paying, from £57 to £83 , he has 4 years NCD and they said he will loose 2 years of that dropping him down to 2 years. its the petrol costd that i am concerned about with a 2 ltr engine

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm surprised the insurance has only gone up by that, good I guess but doesn't help with your situation... I guess all you can do is try and get him to cost everything up and see where he is with that..

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Good to have you back OB
Been a hectic week for you
Tell the boy he must have a diesel for 100 mile a day commute
And tell him his first £300 of his weeks wages will be gone if he moves out
The rest he can squander

·
Registered
663 Posts
thanks for the comments everyone but im banging my head up a brick wall with him, he just wont listen, dont know what to do next. he had a hire car on friday and he was driving like an idiot. with that car (clio sport cup 2000cc) he has already put a deposit on i will be dreading that phone call or that knock on the door, you know what i mean

1 - 20 of 23 Posts