Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, name is Phil and i'm from County Durham. Just taken delivery 2 weeks of a brand new (62) Nissan Juke Acenta 1.5 dci Premium Pack with a couple of extras, black wheels & roof spoiler. I managed to pick the car up using a discount code from a friend who works at Nissan in Sunderland so I saved a fortune on the list price. Also got alsorts thrown in as part of the deal from Bristol Street Motors in Darlington.Got to say it's a cracking drive and not a bad looking car IMO, fuel economy is great at the minute. I do a 44 mile round trip for work and I am averaging 60 mpg according to the trip computer. Few pics below.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kats wrote:Very nice, welcome to the group, bit mad this lot but loads of fun, I am the only normal be on here Kats
Thanks. Nowt like a bit on madness to pass the time away.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Welcome Phil, your Juke looks great. Rattly2012-11-03 19:54:08
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Hi Phill welcome to the forum, nice present on collection I like that touch. A word of warning don't believe kats when she says she is normal, far from it She's worse than the rest of us put together
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deks wrote:Hi Phill welcome to the forum, nice present on collection I like that touch. A word of warning don't believe kats when she says she is normal, far from it She's worse than the rest of us put together

When I turned up to pick the car up I had no idea it was mine under the sheet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,691 Posts
Coupe Cruiser had the same treatment on his, he is however in Germany. Never seen it done in the UK but a neat touch. Its these sort of thing we remember about dealers. Well done to them whoever they are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Deks wrote:Coupe Cruiser had the same treatment on his, he is however in Germany. Never seen it done in the UK but a neat touch. Its these sort of thing we remember about dealers. Well done to them whoever they are.

Bristol Street Motors in Darlington. It was a very nice surprise and I got the car for a cracking price via a Nissan employee (friend) discount code.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,465 Posts
Hi Phil, nice mota It know how much that code would have done for you. I only wish I knew someone at Nissan when we bought our Zed and Juke Keep it clean!Paul
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Paul_S wrote:Hi Phil, nice mota

It know how much that code would have done for you. I only wish I knew someone at Nissan when we bought our Zed and Juke

Keep it clean!

Paul

Yeah it was a good chunk of cash off a new motor. I was looking at a second hand 62 plate with a similar spec but in white that was up for £16.5K. When I got the code I managed to get mine for a lot less.....................
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top