Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,I've just ordered a 1.5Dci Charcoal Grey Juke Acenta, premium pack, spoiler and Juke cill lights... sad I know.Delivery due 14th May if all goes to plan. I needed a replacement for my old daily runnaround, Renault Megane, and the Juke fits the bill with overall running costs approx half of the Megane.I'm a bit of a Nissan fan at the moment and have a 370Z GT 40th Anniversary in Black (No.5)A Qashqai+2 for running the dogs around and desires on a GTR but that will have to wait a year or so.I'm also a member of nissansportz.com.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi MIke, welcome to the forum, for some strange reason I had a feeling you liked Nissan's cant think why though. You will probably get on well with paul_s as he has a 370z aswell and is also on nissansportz. Though he doesnt like to be too obvious and prefers to mill into the background, hence why he drives thisHave been in a GTR once fast and full of gadgets but I am holding out for the Juke Nismo more with in my price range Owning so many Nissans I expect you can tell us more than we can tell you but feel free to ask away if there is anything you're unsure of or want answered, I am sure someone will be able to help.Once again welcome to the forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the Juke has arrived and I'm very pleased with it. I've covered 300 miles 80% on M40 and she's returning 58mpg and I'm not hanging about officer! I'll post some images later.
Unfortunately when I collected the car from Nissan eastcote, I did my own PDI and noticed two defects, a scuff on the OS rear wheel arch and the tape on the D pillar had been scraped. I accepted the car with a letter assuring me it will be put right andhave booked it in 29th May to rectify and have the spoiler & cill lights fitted. Part of my package was the Williams paint protection treatment and given the drivers door had what appeared to be stains on it I'm sceptical as to whether it had the treatment. How do you check?

Overall though very pleased with the car.

Mike

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Glad to hear your pleased with it, I ll brush over the mpg figureas for the sealant I expect Rocks will be along at some point to cast his knowledge on the subjectI hope this was a freebie chucked in on the deal

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nissan Eastcote had my Juke for last 3 days, went to collect today and immediately spotted a defect in the paint on the rear spoiler they had fitted. Disappointed to say the least! Fortunately, for them, I'm off work this week so back it goes for a repaint and hope to have her back Saturday. The Juke illuminated door entry cills look FAB.Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts