Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Juke lovers and Hello from the snowy hills of West Midlands.My Juke is on order (Nismo AWD in silver) and due 23rd April. The wait is killing me... I've been keeping (almost) sane by watching the same few youtube vids of Juke nismos over and over This'll be my first Nissan. I'm coming from a Honda CRV and Civic before that.I was searching for Juke piccys when I discovered and signed up to these forums - have to say its a great idea to message newbies to the other advert-tastic forum, as I wouldn't have found this one otherwise! (my instinct is to always go to .co.uk sites first)Looking forward to joining the ranks of Juke owners!J

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Welcoem o great silver Nismo

I have come from Subaru impreza to Nismo so it will interesting to compare performance
I opted for manuel 2wd but drove the auto 4wd on the 3demos I had
Nice performance and noise from exhaust very impressed with the handling and loved the Lookand interor and good value performance car too
Mine roved at dealers Thursday and just waiting plate transfer so might be ten days

So anal I even had to have a photo of it coming off the container :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome SilverNismo.

Great choice of colour and spec.

I was the same before collection, watching clip after clip on You Tube, and more importantly, I still do. Darren C2013-04-01 08:24:10

·
Registered
663 Posts
welcome SilverNismo, 2nd silver nismo to join the forum now, all the others have been black or white. nice to have you on board

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi silvernismo, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for welcome [email protected]: I wouldve chosen manual wi 4wd if they offered it, but test drove the CVT and I quite like the way it whooshes up to speed without seeming to change gears! I am surprised the quoted 0-60 isnt better but it certainly felt fast enough and handled superbly. I like the photo. Bet you can't resist going to visit the new arrival at the garage every day @Darren C: glad its not just me then

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello, nice choice of car, shame about the colour Went for the manual black myself, you've a similar date as me for delivery. My 1st Nissan too, having been a Renaultsport man for many years.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have to say the black does suit the Jukes shape seems to look meaner as the smiling grill stands out less (plus it looks a bit like a Juke R if you dont look too close)but I have a black pearlescaent coloured car at the mo and I can never get it clean, the scratches seem to really show up.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Hi SilverNismo, sounds like we've been down the same path - I've gone to a (black) AWD Nismo from a civic and crv too, all be it with a Focus in the mix also

Sounds like yours will be with you about the same time too - looking to pick mine up from the dlrs on the 23rd!

Welcome aboard

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like silver is getting popular on here at least! Hi Cazvaz, welcome! I look forward to your photos.Hi T c - it's bad enough waiting til end of April, if I wait til the cold weather goes I wont get my Juke til the one day of summer in August. Hi TTDegs - I wonder if your decision was like mine - I wanted to get the best of my last 2 cars, the 4wd of the CRV and the funky looks and fun of the Civic all in a compact package. Although mostly I just love the looks of the Juke inside and out. Before the Hondas I've had a range of cars including a Porsche 924, a VW beetle (original air cooled flat 4), a Peugeot 306 and even a Ford (I don't like to talk about that one ) So I am no stranger to cars with a cult following.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts