Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,just to intro myself as anewbie JUKE owner, after looking at some other sites this one looks by far the best on the net, we have just bought our first Juke after wanting one since launch but not having the money for one, luckily i work for a main dealer and we have just taken one in p/x so i was able to grab a bargain, at the moment its still parked up at work till i sell my beloved Rav 4, sorry to see it go as we love the car but the juke just has something special and is or course a lot newer, i have plans to personalise the Juke a bit as i always like my cars to stand out, first job is a full machine polish and a day or two cleaning to have it as showroom gleaming before it hits the road again, looking forward to enjoying the car and the forums.Juke Acenta Sport 1.5dci in Force Red. 2011 60 plate.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hi piliff, Welcome to
the Juke Owners Group. The Uk's only juke owners forum

owned and maintained by Genuine Juke Owners for Juke Owners.

The club is run on contributions by members which allows the
site to be advertising free with all monies rasied going toward running costs,
web fees, club meet costs, and competition prizes.

By contributing to
the running costs of the club (£6 or £10 including a club car sticker) you get
full access to all sections and the pm system. Please see this thread on how to support the
forum. Discounts in the members area on purchases of some accessories and other related items

www.jukeownersgroup.com/how-to-support-the-juke-owners-group-forum_topic606.html?FID=3&PR=3

Also we have our
range of clothing and merchandise which
generates an income for the forum as well.

The admin team and moderators provide their time free of charge but we
cannot unfortunately get the hosting for free.

Once again welcome to
"JOG" we hope you enjoy the forum and join in the fun on the forum.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi all, thanks for the welcome's, yes cant wait to be using it soon, we had it for one night to try it out and loved it, really suprised how responsive it was for a 1.5 dci engine, we really like the red and black the most, but i have to say the white is growing on me very nuch, just glad the one that came in p/x was the red and a sport with some good spec on it.i will be joining the membership as soon as i can without doubt.thanks

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi there, black is always a hard colour to maintain there is a knack to knowing which polish to use, a good machine polish with a sealant added and then use something like a 3m hand glaze really helps with the finish, red is so much easier to look after though. enjoying the new ownership and not even driving it yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts