Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Welcome Chris. I saw your post on the clips. there is lots of useful information about and a lot of members with a great deal of knowledge about Jukes Dont forget to fill us in on your vehiclealso we are having 2 meet this year first one July 14th at Wicksteed Park with about 5 other Nissan model forums then In August a BBQ on the Kent coast have read in the meets section see if you can make it to either or both

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
chrisbound wrote:Can I post pics?I have a 2011 black Juke. Only had it a few weeks but love it (except the darn parcel shelf). yes you just need a photobucket or similar account then copy and paste IMG codeor email them to [email protected] create a post and I will upload the picsif yours is a new model with the rigid plastic shelf I think the clips for those are different from what I have

·
Registered
493 Posts
hi chris, just a point,but could newbies give us a bit more info on there were abouts,ie,in stead of london,what about a district,i.e.peckam,new maldam,chelsea,ect

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
glencairn wrote:

hi chris, just a point,but could newbies give us a bit more info on there were abouts,ie,in stead of london,what about a district,i.e.peckam,new maldam,chelsea,ectI agree where exaclty is cleckheaton

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry East London, Bow.Moved here about 6 months ago - just gotta job in South London (no more
commute to Essex) hence investing in a Juke, much more a city car!

Deks2012-05-25 18:40:12

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
It's nice to have a decent parking space - and you only have to be on good terms with one person there to make sure they don't open their door onto your JUKE!

·
Registered
50 Posts
My daughter asks me: Why do you park so far away from the store? I tell her, I am trying to avoid dents. I don't mind walking and the back row is usually empty.

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
MSA wrote:Even if you park far away, make sure you are up hill and not down low.Run away shopping carts tend to find you.Over here when you find the furthest spot away to park and nothing is around you, you can bet by the time you come back to the car someone has still parked right next to you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Deks wrote:
MSA wrote:Even if you park far away, make sure you are up hill and not down low.Run away shopping carts tend to find you.Over here when you find the furthest spot away to park and nothing is around you, you can bet by the time you come back to the car someone has still parked right next to you.
You are 100% correct!Sometimes it ends up being another car enthusiast and other times it's a piece of junk with big doors.

·
Registered
20 Posts
chrisbound wrote:I am thinking of getting one of those 'move away from the car' sensor alarms.
I had one of those in the past. People, especially kids found it amusing to make it talk.Some ended up slapping the car panels and windows to let the alarm go off. I think these sensors are more hurtful than helpful.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts