Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hello and welcome! You'll be pleased to hear there is very little wrong with these cars.Don't be put off if you think the boot is too small as there is loads of room under the boot floor (which can be left in the 'up' position behind the rear seats when required).Are you going for a new or older car? The models after approx. October 2011 have a different final drive ratio which gives a slightly longer gear so it's a bit more economical (and might even drop the car a VED rate if I recall correctly).Have good fun on the test drive

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I can't remember the revision date and not sure it alters the VED. You can see the difference in the exhaust as its larger than the early ones the dealer should be able to tell you when it was revised. Check the corners of the front bumper where it meets the wing as earlier cars had an issue with rubbing which required a modification to stop. This should have been retro fitted to all cars and is covered by Nissan. Good luck with the test drive and look forward to hearing about your purchase.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Our Juke is just over 12months old and we were one of the very first to have the different ratio. At the time both were on sale as there was still some 'old' stock.

Enjoy the drive and report back

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
I forgot they revised the petrol engine aswell. I just did a quick search and the VED(road tax) on the diesel is in fact cheaper by approx £15 per yearbased on the figures I just saw old is £130 per year new is £115 this may have changed in the annual price hike the government enforces.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.