Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, im Oldbloke and im a Juke fan. i own a white Juke which i have had for almost 2 years and i love it but i am changing it. have a guess what i am having next? you are right, another Juke. i have just ordered a Tekna auto (as im getting on in years) in silver and i cant wait to get it. ive got to wait until January because it is a auto but i thought i would treat myself. never owned a automatic before so it will be something new..looking forward to being a member of the club

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi OB, welcome to the forum. Your second Juke, another person hit by the Juke bug. I am collecting my second one next weekend. my current car is 2 years old and I have changed it for exactly the same modelincluding colour. we have 2 other members on multiple Jukes as well Kat and apples are on their 3rd.The wait for the CVT isn't as long as it used to be so not too bad.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome, OB.

I've never owned a manual tranny, myself :)

Granted the Toyota Celica was a hoot to drive but a so-and-so to park, and the Jeep Laredo was great till the springs blew up, but I can say that this AWD CVT is the nicest car all round that I have had.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Welcome, yes I am on my 3rd juke, the 2nd one was white and got too dirty so swapped it!!!!!

Wilson (coupe cruiser) who lives in the alps has an auto, we went to see him in April and my hubby drive it and said it handled really well.

Roll on Christmas, then your juke will be nearly here

·
Registered
838 Posts
glencairn wrote: Jukeov wrote: Absolutely **** all like that, although one was about as wide!!

thought i had a post in here someware

Don't know what happened on Friday/Sat , I thought I'd replied to your post( after the pub) but it was OK I think , and then Sat morning , 'twas gone as well

·
Registered
838 Posts
Deks wrote: Sorry guys my fault, I was trying a quote on my I pad and accidentally deleted

I must stop trying to operate an I pad

Ha....ha"...... Yeah, love the iPad but still haven't cracked the copy thing on mine

1 - 16 of 16 Posts