Nissan Juke Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

Just thought I would sign up and read more about the juke
I was reading about the new juke Nismo and the misses thought it looked kinda smart
Called into a dealership today and they had a black auto demo and it really looked the Buisness
Ticks many boxes for me as I like to be individual
Performance is important and it's fast enough at 200 BHP and good value for money woth all the bits on the car

Next stage is to read all about them
Then have a test drive of one

Think white would look ok as a nice contrast with the lovely wheels

Can't imagined any discount on a new model like this though and dealer says only a few weeks to orde one

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hi GreenwagonBuy the Nismo Juke. A lot of us will be jealous!Maybe a bit early for a discount, but others on here have more experience and might disagree.Of the colours available I would vote white. Then I would probably wrap some bits in black or 3M carbon vinyl to make it unique
Paul_S2013-01-26 00:34:14

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Hi Greenwagon, welcome to the forum. Nismo wise the wait is becuase they are not available to the public until early March. price wise whenI looked at getting one 3 weeks ago there were no discounts or incentives to be had.They car isnt even on the staff discount scheme.Mostly I would say dow to its freshness. Initially I would have said this is likely to be the case for some time, but a few people have test driven it andwere not overly impressed with what it offers over the standard DIG-T and have therefore chosen not to exchange. That isnt saying its not a good car because it is but the initial euphoria that some of us existing owners showed has gone. I for one was desperated to order one until I came up against the p/x value for my current car. There will be plenty of people purchasing it. What I would say is if your keen for horses it may be worth the wait(who knows when) as an RS version is due this will be more like the concept first shown lower stiffer and MORE powerful. Back to discount all we can say is if you dont ask, you dont get

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the fantastic welcome
This RS version that I have read about sounds good and prehaps worth the wait if it's under a year
I think I would of liked the 4 wheel drive as the weather gets bad ip north :D but it's only done as a auto
The boy has an auto in his Suzuki swift sport and it's mighty impressive woth the paddle flappy change but I'm more tradional with the manual gearbox

White seem to be the best looking colour
I have had black and needs cleaning after every time you use it

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
acrorat wrote: You can flip the AWD auto into a manual mode.

Yeah had. A few drives in the boys Suzuki swift sport but still prefer the manual shift
Rang for an insurance quote today £180 bargain
Didn't realise how cheap car insurance could be

Rang a few dealers today asking about deals
Not much about apart from 3years finace at 4.9apr which is very cheap subsided through Nissan rather then the dealers and I can get £250 staff discount through my part time board members job for a national company

Most dealers wanted me to take a different modle with 3years interst free and other discounted offers
Think it's a bit to early for Nismo specials

·
Registered
790 Posts
i wa sin the dealers yesterday having my fisrt mot done ready for px , while i was there i was chatting to gary the salesman that sold deks his car , he was saying they have only sold 2 nismos since release , i had a good sit in it and look round and i really like it , the seats are very sporty feeling and firm as they should be , theres now a graphics option that rolls down from the front wing and along the door at low level (like a red stripe with the juke wording at the end) and that sounds nice loved the wheels on it and the huge exhaust but the dealer agreed it would have looked better with twin exhausts i also sat in the ministry of sound version , ok but not a nismos also he was telling me although unofficial at the moment that they are actually now considering a production model of the bat juke (dark knight) after recieveing a lot of interestbig thanks to glyn hopkin for the service yesterday , my car needed pads and discs to pass the mot but as my px deal is done they covered the costs and the mot for me so i didnt pay a penny

·
Registered
6,691 Posts
Great just what I need currently in the process of designing a low door side stripe with Juke written in it with my graphics shop.
As for bat juke. I emailed NIssan and the Juke product team when I first saw the pics and told them they had to make it so hopefully they are listening to all the people and making what they want.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.